Operations Working Group
The primary purpose of the Operations Working Group is to provide expert advice and oversight for operations and development of the EducationPlannerBC service. These include the following:
- Being responsible for recommendations regarding the functional, technical and usability needs of stakeholders and individual users.
- Ensuring timelines and communications align with sector operations and initiatives.
- Advising on implementation of the operational plan as approved by the Steering Committee.
- Ensuring continuous alignment between the EducationPlannerBC strategy, policy, process and technology.
EducationPlannerBC Operations Working Group:
- Karen McCredie, Capilano University (Chair)
- Stephen Lamb, University of British Columbia (Vice Chair)
- Rachel Abrams, Work BC
- Andrew Arida, University of British Columbia
- Casey Black, North Island College
- Paul Campo, College of New Caledonia
- Greg Condon, University of Northern British Columbia
- Jason Colombo, College of the Rockies
- Mary DeMarinis, Justice Institute of BC
- Allan Hickey, Okanagan College
- Fred Jacklin, Vancouver Island University
- Louise Legris, Admissions, Simon Fraser University
- Wency Lum, University of Victoria
- Andrew Macauley, Ministry of Education
- Grainne Mcelroy, Royal Roads University
- Vail Thomas, Vancouver School Board
- Sharlane Callow, Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills and Training
- Robert Fleming, BCCAT
- Ian MacKinnon, EducationPlannerBC
- Cathy van Soest, EducationPlannerBC
- Mike Winsemann, BCCAT/EducationPlannerBC