Staff and Services
The EducationPlannerBC project is supported by a number of ongoing staff who oversee the operational and development needs of the project.
The project consists of the following services:
EducationPlannerBC is a free, centralized tool that lets students plan, search and compare programs available at BC's public post-secondary institutions. Information is verified in partnership with the public institutions.
EducationPlannerBC is the common application platform that enables students to apply to a public post-secondary institution in BC. Application services are currently being expanded to incorporate new features such as document uploads, and program specific questions.
EducationPlannerBC Transcript Services is an electronic transcript exchange service allowing official student transcripts to be exchanged between participating institutions. This service is currently being expanded to include all public post-secondary institutions in BC, as well as access to transcript services from the Ministry of Education.
- Mike Winsemann, Director, EducationPlannerBC
- Elaine Baird, Business Analyst
- Stacey Baker, Manager, Systems Development
- Adam Brown, Senior Technical Analyst
- Dave Dumaresq, Senior Technical Analyst
- Frank Giang, Senior Technical Analyst
- David He, Senior Technical Analyst
- Jen Kook, Administration and Technology Support Coordinator
- Ian MacKinnon, Application Services
- Ricky Morrison - Technical Analyst
- Stacey Schoffer, Business Analyst
- Cathy van Soest, Manager, Transcript Services