How do I submit my transcripts and additional documents

Students who graduated from a BC high school should refer to the BC Student Transcripts Service website in order to request high school transcripts to be sent out.
Each institution sets its own policy on receiving transcripts and additional documents.  As noted in the application confirmation email, once the institution reviews your initial application they will contact you directly about the next steps.

If you have questions about your submitted application, please contact the school directly. Their admission/registrar's office can advise you about:

  • The status of your submitted application
  • The next steps in the admission process
  • Where, how, and when to submit transcripts and other supporting documents
  • How to make changes to your submitted application
  • Your student number
Contact information for all schools is listed at