Services and Staff
EducationPlannerBC operations are managed and supported by staff at BCcampus, on behalf of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training (AEST).
EducationPlannerBC provides a range of services and supports to the operations of the overall project. Some of the activities include:
Work Plan, Budgeting, and Reporting
- Develop, monitor, and implement the annual work plan and related budget;
- Manage ongoing administrative operations;
- Report regularly to AEST and the various EPBC committees;
- Gather requirements and act as product owner in support of onboarding PSIs to EPBC application services;
- Provide support and enhancements to application services.
Community Engagement and Support Services
- Oversee content management of the Plan and Search section of EPBC;
- Manage Helpdesk support for EPBC users.
- Plans, develops, and maintains EPBC’s Transcript Services for PSIs;
- Works closely with AEST and the Ministry of Education to enable onboarding to the K12 transcript exchange service.
- Oversees the planning, development, and maintenance of all information systems in support of application and transcript exchange services;
- Coordinates development to enable PSI’s to onboard to EPBC services.
- Karen McCredie, Interim Executive Director
- Elaine Baird, Business Analyst
- Stacey Baker, Manager, Systems Development
- Adam Brown, Senior Technical Analyst
- Winnie Chang, Marketing and Communications Specialist
- Dave Dumaresq, Senior Technical Analyst
- Frank Giang, Senior Technical Analyst
- Jen Grajkowski, Technical Support Specialist
- David He, Senior Technical Analyst
- Pars Kaligi, Administrative Coordinator
- Irene Kuo, EPBC Advisor
- Ian MacKinnon, Manager, Application Services
- Melody McKiernan, Manager, Community Engagement and Support Services
- Ricky Morrison, Technical Analyst
- Stacey Schoffer, Business Analyst
- Cathy van Soest, Manager, Transcript Services
- Claudiu Vlasceanu, Test Automation Developer
- Christina Zaenker, EPBC Advisor